The firm CLR AVOCAT gives you advice and assist you on different area of the law :

Real estate law

You have bought or sell a house and some difficulties have appeared.

Urban law :

You have a project that necessitates to ask for a permit, a verification of your document must be made to verify its conformity to urban laws.

Your building permit has been attacked in court and you need to defend it.

You want to attack a building permit.

Construction law

You are having your house or appartement build and you face some difficulties.

Accident in public road :

You have been the victim of an accident due to the bad state of the road and you want your prejudice to be repaired.

Brexit :

You wish to live in France and need help in obtaining your residence permit.